All of the membership rules contained herein apply equally to members, temporary members, guests to our clubs and website users and visitors alike.
We will obtain personal information from you when you complete a Membership Agreement or Medical questionnaire, we may also collect non-identifiable information about how you browse our website, using traffic tracking software, we may also collect your details by emails sent to Sky Spirit or email newsletter / sign up information forms or club viewing cards during club tours and visits.
The types of information we collect includes: name, date of birth, e-mail address, postal address, telephone number and your credit card details, if applying for a monthly payment scheme.
We will use your personal information to provide you with the services, products or information that you have requested and for administration purposes. We may need to share your information with our service providers, associated organizations and agents for these purposes.
We use a secure server for hosting our website, we use a firm that takes appropriate measures to ensure that the information disclosed to us is kept secure, accurate and up to date and kept only for so long as is necessary for the purposes for which it is used.
As indicated above, we may pass your information to our service providers, agents and associated organizations. We may also need to disclose your information if required to do so by law, in line with Maltese privacy and data protection laws.
By providing us with your personal data, including sensitive personal data such as on your health, you consent to the collection and use of any information you provide in accordance with the above purposes and this privacy statement.
You have the right to ask for a copy of the information we hold about you (for which we may charge a small fee) and to have any inaccuracies in your information corrected.
If your personal details change, please help us to keep your information up to date by updating your profile at Sky Spirit’s reception
We reserve the right to amend this privacy statement. If we do so, we will post notice of the change on our website and you will be deemed to have accepted such changes.
When you use this website you agree to abide to civil, commercial, intellectual property, communications and liable laws which apply regardless of your location. Failure to do so may result in legal action.
1. By using this site you agree to be legally bound by these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to be legally bound by all the following terms you should not access and/or use our website or communicate in any way with the server hosting this website, namely, but not limited to, www.skyspiritmalta.com
2. Henceforth in this legal declaration, you the website user, or associated parties will be known as either “you” or “the client”. We, Sky Spirit Ltd. will be known as “We”, “Us” or “Our Company”, our general or individual assets will be addressed by the prefix “Our”.
3. You agree that we reserve the right to change these, or any, terms and conditions, content and/or declarations without prior notification, and changes made come into immediate effect upon being presented here. When such changes are made, you may revoke your agreement by engaging with our company online using this or any website, or continue to accept such changes.
1. You may not broadcast, copy, download, frame, reproduce, republish, post, transmit or otherwise use our websites content appearing on our website, or any other media, in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial use. Any other use of such content requires permission of our company.
2. You agree only to use our website, and associated services for completely lawful purposes, in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this site by any third party. Prohibited behavior includes but is not limited to defamation, damaging the security of our website, harassing or causing distress or inconvenience to any person, damaging content on our website, transmitting obscene or offensive content or anything which may affect the effective operation of our website.
3. We reaffirm, hacking, damaging or otherwise compromising the security of this website is highly unlawful, and hence will be treated as criminal damage.
1. Our websites content, is provided on a “As Is” and on an “voluntary access” basis without any representations or any kind of warranty whether express, implied or statutory of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy.
2.Our company will not be liable for any damages, including consequential damages, or any damages arising from the loss of use, interruption of trade, financial loss or damages, whether in contract, negligence or other tortuous action, arising from or in connection with the use of our website.
3. We refuse to accept any responsibility for the failure and/or actions of third parties, and content and communication interception which may occasionally occur using our website or associated services.
1. Any third party content hosted or otherwise presented on our website is copyright of it’s respective owners. We do not accept liability for any loss or damage in transmission of such content and in turn do not accept any liability for how content may be misused by our website users.
2. If you notice any third party, unauthorized content displayed on our website or otherwise communicated or transmitted by our company, please contact us.
1. Our company not responsible for the availability or content of any third party websites or material accessed through to our website. We purposely do not monitor third party content available through third party websites and/or links as a disclaimer of liability for such content.
2. Our company does not endorse, and shall not be held responsible for any content, advertising, products, services or information on or available from third party sites. Third party sites linked through our website are not covered by our terms of service, and hence you must review their policies appropriately.
1. If any provisions of these terms and conditions are found to be illegal, outdated, less legally preferable in a legal action or otherwise unenforceable by reason of the laws of any state or country in which these terms are intended to be effective, then to the extent and within the jurisdiction in which that term is illegal, invalid or unenforceable, it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and the remaining terms shall survive, remain in full force and effect. We refuse to accept liability for parties who do not make us openly aware of faults and later deny such observations in legal action – Access our website at your own, sole risk and liability without exception.