Sweet Potato Pancakes (Servings: 1)
• 1 medium-size sweet potato
• 1/2 cup old-fashioned oats
• 1 large egg
• 4 egg whites
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1/4 cup fat-free plain yogurt
• 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
• 1/2 cup blueberries
1. Boil sweet potato until soft. Let cool, then remove skin with a knife.
2. Place the oats in a blender and pulse until powdery; empty into a bowl and set aside. Add the sweet potato to the blender and pulse until smooth. Mix with the oat powder, then stir in egg, egg whites, vanilla, cinnamon, and yogurt.
3. Place a pan over medium heat. Spoon ½ cup of batter into the pan and cook 1–2 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook another 30 seconds. Follow the same procedure for the remaining pancake, then top both with berries.