Tuesday, January 6th, 2015 | Filed under: Recipes
Fish is a lean protein source. Salmon especially is particularly good because it contains plenty of heart-healthy fats called omega 3s
- 1 cup chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped cilantro
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cooking spray
- 4 (6-ounce) salmon fillets (about 1/2-inch thick)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Combine first 5 ingredients (through pepper) in a bowl; set aside.
Heat a nonstick grill pan coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat. Sprinkle fish with salt. Cook fish 4 minutes on each side or until it flakes easily when tested with a fork. Top with salsa.